Friday, July 31, 2015

Wisdom of the Day from Mi Daily Devotion

"The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him." (Proverbs 31:1 KJV)

The words of the king were not original, it was copied out from a Godly mother- his own mother. That's the fruit of the spiritual influence of a God fearing mother. It reminds me of this young man Timothy in the New Testament. The Bible says; "When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also." (2 Timothy 1:5 KJV)

Mothers are a great treasure in every home. I can't play the role of my wife for my children. The influence she instilled to my children as they grow in grace and God fearing has no substitute or price. It's exactly what my mom and my wife's mom put in our hearts and minds. God's grace and the fear of the Lord.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

Check on Amazon.com, ITunes or Westbow Press to Buy Ely's Books. Mi Daily Devotion is also available on Ebook or Kindle.

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press. He is a minister for more than 3 decades. His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.

Visit us at www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa
Email: esagansay@com