Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wisdom of the Day from Mi Daily Devotion

"Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom." (Proverbs 18:1 KJV)

This is what it says in ESV- "1 Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment." And if I put it in my own words, it would be like this; "Leave me alone for now, so I could find out for myself what I really want. I get up and stand up against all good judgment or wisdom."

I personally would not break out when I heard of someone making good and right judgment. It's human to make mistakes, but it's not right and fair to others when a person continually practice wrong judgments and then apologize. Our unfriendly attitude will not help others give us some gratitude.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.

Visit us at www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa
Email: esagansay@com