Saturday, October 4, 2014

We Are All Responsible to God

“15- So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.” (Romans 1:15- 16 King James Version)

If the believer’s vacation from work will at the same time be used for a short term mission trip; we will see more people getting saved, being blessed, and touch by our testimonies. Remember that God has a planned trip for us, and our responsibility is to obey. The Lord commanded us to "Go". (Matthew 28:19) The International Community Christian Church of Trenton, Michigan is a mission driven church. They have mission trips every year. We are all responsible to God with the people around us, the people among us, and those who are away from us. It’s so easy for many believers to find excuses than to obey. The common excuses of Christians:

·       I cannot "Go"; I will just pray for you.
·       I cannot "Go"; I might just give for mission.
·       I will just leave the mission work to our pastor and missionaries, it’s their job, and they can do better than I do.
·       I don’t have time for mission, and the Lord will understand because I have work and families.
·       I’m a student and school is my priority.
·       I’m not good and gifted in soul winning or witnessing, it’s better for me to stay in my home church.
·       God will honor my prayer, my giving and my worship, so why go to the mission field?
·       I don’t have time right now; I will wait when I have the opportunity.
·       I don’t have money and support.


Jesus said; “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8 KJV)